You can see the new construction area to be completed for this summer!
Things we really enjoyed about Sahara Sam's Oasis:
- The staff was knowledge and friendly.
- There was a variety of sections that both our 3 and 5 year old could enjoy.
- The water and air temperature were perfect for long lasting water time!
- The life guards were courteous and very watchful. While there they ran a training routine where a toy baby is thrown in the water to see if the guards would save the baby. The four guards we saw tested passed!
- The slides are completely awesome even for adults.
- The locker system set up with a wristband is easy to use.
- There is an extensive bar, food area, as well as a game room.
- It is a family friendly place.
- There is ample parking and an easy in and out rear exit.
They are currently offering a special membership for $59.95 a person. If you are not sure that you will get your money's worth, you can go for the day and see how it pans out then apply that towards the membership. That is information I read in the dressing room, not sure if it is posted on their site. I think if you have children 5 and up that this would be ideal. I saw lots of school aged children having a blast very independently. I would love to be sharing with you more pictures, but we were running a man to man operation with Cecily and Cole. Thanks to Sahara Sam's Oasis and New Jersey Family Guide for providing us with the tickets so we could share in this amazing afternoon with our children.